Thank you for volunteering to screen students in the ACDA-MN State Honor Choir program.
By accepting this position and submitting this completed form, we invite you to embrace a set of basic expectations to uphold and ensure the highest standards of integrity throughout this important process
- Utilize and monitor a preferred email account during the entire screening time period (before, during and after).
- Verify that your ACDA membership, login credentials and personal information (email address) at the ACDA national office are all current.
- Be aware of the screening window dates and be able to commit to complete the required work during this time:
7-8 Screening Window: Saturday, September 30 through Friday, October 6
9-10 Screening Window: Saturday, November 4 through Friday, November 10
4-5-6 Screening Window: Saturday, February 24 through Friday, March 2
- Log into the ACDA-MN Honor Choirs 2018-2019 event on OpusEvent before September 15, 2018
- Use responsive email etiquette (“Got it” “Read it”) in receipt of all emails from ACDA-MN leadership.
- Utilize the prescribed set of honor choir rubrics and scoring criteria used to score student auditions.
- Score all auditions
- Use “notes” to flag problem auditions
- Communicate with and respond to an assigned screening partner in order to accomplish this task.
Communicate via text message or email with Kristin Kivell, Executive Assistant, upon successful conclusion of the screening tasks. email@example.com 507-645-8691
When you have been placed as a screener, you will receive further information to guide you through the screening process. Thank you for supporting this important work throughout our state!
Contact Kristin Kivell, ACDA-MN Executive Assistant at: firstname.lastname@example.org