Thank you for your interest to screen students in the ACDA-MN State Honor Choir program.
By accepting this position and submitting this completed form, we invite you to embrace a set of basic expectations to uphold and ensure the highest standards of integrity throughout this important process
- Confirm your Opus profile is up to date within the ACDA-MN Honor Choir Event at least two weeks prior to your Honor Choir event’s Screening Window.
- Use responsive email etiquette (“Got it” “Read it”) in receipt of all emails from ACDA-MN leadership.
- Utilize and monitor a preferred email account during the entire screening time period (before, during and after).
- Verify that your ACDA membership, login credentials and personal information (email address) at the ACDA national office are all current.
- Be aware of the screening window dates and be able to commit to complete the required work during this time:
9-10 Screening Window: Saturday, October 30 through Thursday, November 4
7-8 Screening Window: Saturday, January 29 through Thursday, February 3
4-5-6 Screening Window: Saturday, February 12 through Thursday, February 17
- Utilize the prescribed set of honor choir rubrics and scoring criteria used to score student auditions.
- Score all auditions
- Use “notes” to flag problem auditions
Communicate via text message or email with Kristin Kivell, Executive Assistant, upon successful conclusion of the screening tasks. firstname.lastname@example.org 507-645-8691
When you have been placed as a screener, you will receive further information to guide you through the screening process. Thank you for supporting this important work throughout our state!
Contact Kristin Kivell, ACDA-MN Executive Assistant at: email@example.com